Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merc600sec, come to my rescue, have now been in Spain 8 months.
Lots of confusion with new site and passwords, but can now log in.
Please can you explain this "Photos--Galleries--and Favourites" every time I try to access one of these, I get the message "You are not authorised to view this page" ???? is this personal?? (I don't even own THE jumper any more.)
Anyway nice to be back and see regular "faces", be nice if you could explain.
Dodgy.

·
Registered
616 Posts
they are in the process of fixing alll the bugs caused by the migration
p.s. if you have any problems i advise u to pm the administrator or post in the sugestions forum

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
markcedes said:
they are in the process of fixing alll the bugs caused by the migration
p.s. if you have any problems i advise u to pm the administrator or post in the sugestions forum
Thanks markcedes, After being away so long it was strange to try and log in today and find all the changes to the site. Did not realise the site was so new and that they were having a few problems, but thanks for the feedback.
By the way, good handle - I like it
Dodgy.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
The old URL that most put in their favorites doesn't work anymore: forums.benzworld.org.

·
Registered
SEC 600 V12 2dr COUPE (RHD) One of the chosen few.
2,233 Posts
Hey mate how are things down there your not missin much back here in blighty.shit weather crap goverment and petrol at over £1 a liter
..Are you workin it out.. I have not been in here for a week or two myself..And I got the same thing till i sorted myself out. you need to login and ask for a reminder of your password the take it from there...Anyway nice to know you are still with us, still PUNKADELIC?? and still gettin hassle about your jumpers..

·
Registered
1999 S600 W140 and 2002 S55 AMG W220, (previous: 1989 560SEL and 1995 / 1996 S500)
4,223 Posts
administrator said:
This now goes to the front page... so at least people will not a get a 404 anymore.
cool. I have always used benzworld.org/forums I have never had an error, or any problems at all. Goes straight to the forums. :)

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Terry in the Sun!!!!!

Hello Merc600sec,
Nice to talk again, it's the best thing I have ever done moving down here, the weather is good, the people are really nice and friendly, not aggressive like back home, and it's so cheap to live.
When you run a S/Cass down here you certaintly turn heads, I know you do anywhere in the world, but the attention here is incredible.could be because most S/Class's are owned by nightclub owners (legal whorehouses) not nightclubs as we know them and the mafia and of course the well off.
Confused whats all this "Punkadelic" didn't get that one.
As far as the site I had no problems reregistering, but it seems lots of areas of the site won't allow you access, no doubt they will sort this out in time.
Speak again Dodgy !!!!
PS petrols still cheap here!!!

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dodgy in the Sun

Hello Zeaq,
Nice to talk again, yes its for permanent, this is a really nice place to live, its like being on holiday 24/7.
Your car is really tasty, nice wheels sets it off perfectly, wish mine looked that good.
Speak again Terry.

·
BenzWorld W140 Host
W140 S 320 L & R129 500SL
1,918 Posts
dodgy geezer said:
Hello Zeaq,
Nice to talk again, yes its for permanent, this is a really nice place to live, its like being on holiday 24/7.
Your car is really tasty, nice wheels sets it off perfectly, wish mine looked that good.
Speak again Terry.

Thanks. The rims are original.

I know UK has RHD and spain has LHD. I wonder how you use a RHD car in spain?

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zeaq said:
Thanks. The rims are original.

I know UK has RHD and spain has LHD. I wonder how you use a RHD car in spain?

Hello Zeaq, I am lucky enough to have driven large trucks for some thirty plus years, not only in the UK but Europe as well and that has included LHD + RHD vehicles, when you combine that with driving on the left-hand side of the road plus the right-hand side of the road, it means you can drive any vehicle under any circumstanses, so Spain is not a problem.
Dodgy.

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello Zeaq, no not yet, vainly trying to hold on to my personal plate (7 TER).
Don't know how long I can get away with it, we will have to see. I know all the relevant laws surrounding this area, so maybe that will help me. (Wink)
If I have to I could always sell its worth a few quid.
Zeaq you are classed as a moderator? what does that mean could you enlighten me.
Dodgy.

·
Registered
1996 S320
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello Brett, I hope not I did say his wheels were nice!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha
Dodgy. (Now watching my language)

·
BenzWorld W140 Host
W140 S 320 L & R129 500SL
1,918 Posts
Dodgy geezer,

Ahh.. i see.
BTW a moderator means you can lock a thread, delete a thread or move a topic to a correct section. I don't think there's a ban function here :D

Frank(site owner) select me though....I recommend Breet san diego or Mercs600 before but they don't want to become mods.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts