Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just confirmed with my sources that rear side impact airbags will be standard equipment for all 2006 Canadian-spec M-Classes.

I was also referred to this info pamphlet, to go live on the MB Canada website:
http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/site/mb_3_0/pdf/M-Class.pdf

Continuing the Mercedes-Benz commitment to occupant safety, the 2006 M-Class will come standard with two-stage adaptive air bags for the driver and front passenger, curtain side air bags and rear side air bags. A rollover sensor can activate the belt tensioner and curtain air bags if the vehicle senses an imminent rollover.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,136 Posts
We've got more lawyers in the USA--wonder why they're not standard here?!

·
Registered
06 ML 350LP - 03 CLK
69 Posts
Drew, any news on Canadian pricing for the new ML, my dealer tells me ML's are arriving but still no pricing release...they tell me I should have my new ML in about 2 weeks and thats all.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not yet...

SweetTobyBoy - 3/24/2005 6:28 AM

Drew, any news on Canadian pricing for the new ML, my dealer tells me ML's are arriving but still no pricing release...they tell me I should have my new ML in about 2 weeks and thats all.
I have the preliminary pricing for the launch edition MLs, but no confirmed MSRP on the vehicles just yet. It should be quite close to the US prices though, I'd imagine.

I expect to be able to touch/see/feel our first MLs here in under a week; keep my fingers crossed that it will arrive in time for the autoshow (I'll get to experience it before hand though).

Will keep you guys posted!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts