Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
06 CLS 55 AMG w219
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm reaching out here as I've found this forum to be very helpful in the past. I know very little about cars, much less the Mercedes distinctions from most other cars. I had purchased a wrecked 06 W219 CLS 55AMG a few years back on my cousin's suggestion. He's the mechanic and had planned to repair it for me. Unfortunately he passed away last year, leaving me with an incomplete car (and the grief of his passing). So my dilemma is that I have completed just about all the body work and now need to reconstruct the inside of the trunk area. I have no interior lining, have no idea where the fuse and relay boxes are to be secured to, no clue where A LOT of loose wires go. I've tried searching for leads on here and other places with little results. Because the car has been in an accident I'm sure I'm in need of some parts lost in the wreck. Any diagrams or layouts of what goes where or anything that may be helpful would be very much appreciated. I've seen this forum work for many, I'm hoping it works for me. I've attached some pictures so you have an idea of how bad it is (or maybe just looks worse than it is, not likely though lol). I already found some diagrams that layout what the fuses and relay boxes control in the maintenance sticky, hoping for more than that.
IMG_8856.JPG
IMG_8856.JPG IMG_8857.JPG IMG_8858.JPG IMG_8860.JPG IMG_8862.JPG

·
Registered
W219 320CDI -07 W220 320CDI -01 W210 270CDI -01 EX: W211 320CDI -04
1,226 Posts
If I remember right there was power trunk installation guide in either W211 or AMG section, search forum...

·
Registered
06 CLS 55 AMG w219
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I remember right there was power trunk installation guide in either W211 or AMG section, search forum...
I found it, "Guide: Installing Factory Comand Navigation (with pics)" my profile has been acting wonky lately. It does give pics of what the setup of the fuse and relay box and the navigation system is supposed to look like. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts