Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been trying to find a sunroof motor to fit my 83 coupe. Does anyone know if the sunroof motors from any of the SD models will fit my CD? (The one I need is a black box shape, not the cylinder shaped one found in other coupes)

Thanks for any help!

Rebecca

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also - I need to find a compatible Driver's side window motor/regulator to fit coupe doors... Any other matches with other models? Coupe specific parts are soooooo hard to find in Canada!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Last time I was at Crazy Ray's pick and pull in Curtis Bay they had an old coupe there. What wasn't smashed was pretty well picked over though. Where are you located? Wouldn't hurt to put your location in your signature.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Try emailing vince stansbury

[email protected]

He has a couple euro coupes I have been getting my repair parts from him. He will pack and mail I gotten gas tank, door handles, etc.. He has always come through and prices are very reasonable.

HITWTOM I have been looking for pick and pulls in northern virginia, d.c. maryland area can you PM me a list of places? Like where is this Crazy Ray's pick and pull in Curtis Bay?

·
Premium Member
16,161 Posts
This photo is of the two versions of sunroof motors in the w123 coupes.... Has anyone seen the black box version in other w123 models?
I think I have the cylindrical version on my sedan, I don't recall seeing a box. Why don't you check the part number of that black box sunroof motor and see if you can cross reference it with other parts, if that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts