Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comparing the *&&&%^*@#*&&$#(@)!)#))@)@)!)#)#($( bitch and Barack Obama.......

On Legislative Experience:
Senator Clinton, who has served only one full term (6yrs.), and another year campaigning, has managed to author and pass into law, (20) twenty pieces of legislation in her first six years.
These bills can be found on the website of the Library of Congress (www.thomas.loc.gov), but to save you trouble, I'll post them here for you.
1. Establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site.
2. Support the goals and ideals of Better Hearing and Speech Month.
3. Recognize the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
4. Name courthouse after Thurgood Marshall.
5. Name courthouse after James L. Watson.
6. Name post office after Jonn A. O'Shea.
7. Designate Aug. 7, 2003, as National Purple Heart Recognition Day.
8. Support the goals and ideals of National Purple Heart Recognition Day.
9. Honor the life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton on the bicentennial of his death.
10. Congratulate the Syracuse Univ. Orange Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
11. Congratulate the Le Moyne College Dolphins Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
12. Establish the 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemorative Program.
13. Name post office after Sergeant Riayan A. Tejeda.
14. Honor Shirley Chisholm for her service to the nation and express condolences on her death.
15. Honor John J. Downing, Brian Fahey, and Harry Ford, firefighters who lost their lives on duty. Only five of Clinton's bills are, more substantive. 16. Extend period of unemployment assistance to victims of 9/11.
17. Pay for city projects in response to 9/11
18. Assist landmine victims in other countries.
19. Assist family caregivers in accessing affordable respite care.
20. Designate part of the National Forest System in Puerto Rico as protected in the wilderness preservation system.
There you have it, the facts straight from the Senate Record.

Now, I would post those of Obama's, but the list is too substantive, so I'll mainly categorize.

During the first (8) eight years of his elected service he sponsored over 820 bills. He introduced
233 regarding healthcare reform,
125 on poverty and public assistance,
112 crime fighting bills,
97 economic bills,
60 human rights and anti-discrimination bills,
21 ethics reform bills,
15 gun control,
6 veterans affairs and many others.
His first year in the U.S. Senate, he authored 152 bills and co-sponsored another 427. These included:
**the Coburn-Obama Government Transparency Act of 2006 (became law),
**The Lugar-Obama Nuclear Non-proliferation and Conventional Weapons Threat Reduction Act, (became law),
**The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act, passed the Senate,
**The 2007 Government Ethics Bill, (became law),
**The Protection Against Excessive Executive Compensation Bill, (In committee), and many more.
In all since entering the U.S. Senate, Senator Obama has written 890 bills and co-sponsored another 1096.

Guys, is there really a choice here....................

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Obama Suggests Clinton Show Tax Returns

Obama Suggests Clinton Show Tax Returns
10 hours ago

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Democrat Barack Obama suggested Thursday that Hillary Rodham Clinton follow his lead and release her and her husband's income tax returns so the public can see where the $5 million she loaned her presidential campaign came from.

A day earlier, Clinton acknowledged that she had made the loan late last month. At the time, Obama was raising and spending more money than her heading into the round of presidential primaries and caucuses on Super Tuesday.

Asked whether he would call on the Clintons to release their tax returns, Obama stopped short of saying they should.

"I'll just say that I've released my tax returns. That's been a policy I've maintained consistently. I think the American people deserve to know where you get your income from. But I'll leave it up to you guys to chase it down," he told reporters on the flight to Omaha, Neb., for a rally.

"I've disclosed my income tax returns," he said. "I think we set the bar in terms of transparency and disclosure that has been a consistent theme of my campaign and my career in politics."

There was no immediate comment from Clinton's campaign.

Obama noted that Clinton is wealthier than he is. Asked whether he would rule out tapping his personal funds to pay for his presidential campaign, he said, "I don't have enough money to drop $5 million into a campaign."

Clinton's financial disclosures, which reveal only broad ranges of assets, place her and former President Clinton's wealth between $10 million to $50 million.

Obama released tax documents last year showing income of more than $991,000 for him and his wife, Michelle. The figure included his Senate salary as well as her income as an administrator of the University of Chicago Hospitals.

The Associated Press: Obama Suggests Clinton Show Tax Returns

·
Registered
80 Posts
What an idiotic and pathetic thread. I often wonder how the supporters of this empty suit get so venomous when it comes to Clinton? What makes them so afraid if they have such fantastic candidate?

I guess it is out of that fear for example, you weren't exactly clear to clarify that this voting record . . .
Jakarta Expat said:
233 regarding healthcare reform,
125 on poverty and public assistance,
112 crime fighting bills,
97 economic bills,
60 human rights and anti-discrimination bills,
21 ethics reform bills,
15 gun control,
6 veterans affairs and many others.
. . . is from the Illinois legislature where Obama didn't vote YES or NO, but PRESENT, 129 times, thus avoiding to take an stance in issues and even bills that he sponsored or cosponsored. Among those, bills on gun controls, reproductive rights and human rights and anti-discrimination laws.

Your mischaracterization of Hillary Clinton's legislative record is worthy of Rush Limbaugh, Bravo!

Now, Obama demonizing the fact that the Clintons are rich people able to contribute to the senators campaign (actually it was a loan and it has been repaid already), not Romney rich but very wealthy nonetheless, only shows his disconnect with reality and his desperate eagerness to win denomination by destroying Hillary at all costs, even at the expense of the democratic party unity, as he and his wife haven't been shy to suggest. He should keep in mind that he wont succeed in what the republicans didn't achieve in 8 years.

Instead, Obama should go out and set the record straight on his real estate deals with Tony Rezko and the rumors that Hugo Chavez is channeling funds to his campaign. The question is, though: Can he?

Thank God there is a real choice!

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
What an idiotic and pathetic thread. I often wonder how the supporters of this empty suit get so venomous when it comes to Clinton? What makes them so afraid if they have such fantastic candidate?

I guess it is out of that fear for example, you weren't exactly clear to clarify that this voting record . . .

. . . is from the Illinois legislature where Obama didn't vote YES or NO, but PRESENT, 129 times, thus avoiding to take an stance in issues and even bills that he sponsored or cosponsored. Among those, bills on gun controls, reproductive rights and human rights and anti-discrimination laws.

Your mischaracterization of Hillary Clinton's legislative record is worthy of Rush Limbaugh, Bravo!

Now, Obama demonizing the fact that the Clintons are rich people able to contribute to the senators campaign (actually it was a loan and it has been repaid already), not Romney rich but very wealthy nonetheless, only shows his disconnect with reality and his desperate eagerness to win denomination by destroying Hillary at all costs, even at the expense of the democratic party unity, as he and his wife haven't been shy to suggest. He should keep in mind that he wont succeed in what the republicans didn't achieve in 8 years.

Instead, Obama should go out and set the record straight on his real estate deals with Tony Rezko and the rumors that Hugo Chavez is channeling funds to his campaign. The question is, though: Can he?

Both sides of the O/H campaign need to strive for clarity and transparency. But please, if you post and accuse someone of being "worthy of Rush"... just maybe you should tighten up the Chavez comment with some facts. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Both sides of the O/H campaign need to strive for clarity and transparency. But please, if you post and accuse someone of being "worthy of Rush"... just maybe you should tighten up the Chavez comment with some facts. :D
Why should I? I used the word RUMOR. Had I said that those rumors are true I understand that you would be asking for substantiation. :surrender:

The article that Jakarta posted in which Obama says that HC should show her tax returns implies that there is something fishy in her income without any support whatsoever either. It is not me who lowered the level of the discussion.

BTW, google Tony Rezko and see what the papers in Chicago have to say about the subject.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Why should I? I used the word RUMOR. Had I said that those rumors are true I understand that you would be asking for substantiation. :surrender:

The article that Jakarta posted in which Obama says that HC should show her tax returns implies that there is something fishy in her income without any support whatsoever either. It is not me who lowered the level of the discussion.

BTW, google Tony Rezko and see what the papers in Chicago have to say about the subject.
That story has been going on for 2-3 years. I would assume if there was meat in it there would have already been headlines and more.

Is there anything new there?

As for the tax return issue, that is standard politics. EVERY election has one side releasing their's first and then publicly asking the other to do the same, insinuating that since they had also not released their's on the secret date, there must be a nefarious reason. That has been going on since the media started covering every fart the candidates issued.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
I can only imagine that the Repos are enjoying the Democrat Party meltdown about as much as the Democrats are enjoying the Repos self-immolation.

I offer matches and gasoline for everybody! More cowbell!

B

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Well instead of discussing Hillary's official senate record, we could talk about her record only as the first cunt............White Water, Travelgate, the list goes one and she accomplished this while being the wife of the president, just think what she could do as the Bitch President. And when things get a little tight and raw while talking to a radical country that has our balls in their hand she can just puff up and shed a tear and I am sure our enemies will back off and walk away.............

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well instead of discussing Hillary's official senate record, we could talk about her record only as the first cunt............White Water, Travelgate, the list goes one and she accomplished this while being the wife of the president, just think what she could do as the Bitch President. And when things get a little tight and raw while talking to a radical country that has our balls in their hand she can just puff up and shed a tear and I am sure our enemies will back off and walk away.............
First cunt? Are you her son?

Two words for you . . . Tony Rezko

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Yes the Repubs have a file on Obama, they have a couple of books of low down dirty dog dealings on the bitch and they have bought the blue dress from Monica.............But where did the 5 mill come from, she said it was HER money, with her most recent statement of the last 35 years of her life being in public service to help every down and out woman and child, well all I got say is that kind of public service pays real good............

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Her support for the Iraq abomination is more than enough for me

And her support of Bill after the Monica thing? Considering how long and how deep it went what do you call that a YouTube - tammy wynette stand by your man moment...........or possibly a cool calculating bitch that pplanned to run for President and knew she had to use the lying cheating embarrassment of a husband to do it........

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never once an issue for me...

My issues with her are strictly focused on policy choices

Fair enough Z, mine tend to sway towards Character, Morals, Principles but then now you know why I moved out in the 80's and said fuck take the tax exclusion and don't pay anymore of that to those squanderers........

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm a godless commie, so such things are no more than background chatter...

But now that Chelsea is being pimped out, would you be a customer if it came with a bottle of cheap vodka for the commie in you...........

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
You know, left or right, I believe we are going to get what we deserve. Either a "Stay the Course", middle of the roader who will keep us in Iraq until forever, a bible thumping, Creationist who believes the Flintstones is a Documentary, a Whitewater, Travelgater who does or does not have experience or a somewhat inexperienced legislator who has at least one distractor who seems to know about Tony Rezko.

Yes, I know that the 1.29% Solution is still in the race.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Mlfun, could you help out your godsend of a candidate so she can pay her rent...............

Landlord: Clinton staff stiffed me on rent

PORTSMOUTH — Rochester physician Terry Bennett said he rented a city building to people who worked for Sen. Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign — and skipped town without paying the bill.

Making matters worse, Bennett said, the 3,000-square-foot building at 236 Union St. was left trashed. Campaign signs were left lying all over the place, he said.

"It's a very nice little building, with an 1,800-foot warehouse and the rest can be offices," Bennett said. "There's a full kitchen and bath. They used it as a campaign center and dormitory. I expected them to hand the Realtor a check as they left. They did not."

Bennett said he wanted to be fair. The tenants contacted him and said they wanted the building for five days before the New Hampshire primary, which was held Jan. 8.

Realtor Michael Whitney said arrangements for the rental were made by Emily Walsh, who, Whitney said, corresponded with him from a Clinton campaign e-mail address. A New Hampshire woman named Emily Walsh has a blog written on Clinton's campaign Web site. She is listed on the Web site as a resident of Manchester. An Emily Walsh from Manchester has also been named a 1st Congressional District delegate for the Democratic National Convention to be held in Denver, Colo.

Calls and e-mails from the Herald to Kathleen Strand, Clinton's New Hampshire spokeswoman, were not immediately returned. E-mails and attempts to reach Walsh by phone, as well as calls to a woman who picked up the keys from Whitney, were not returned.

The Herald also made a call to Clinton's national campaign headquarters in Arlington, Va. A woman reached in the press office said she would try to get someone who could respond, but there was no response.

Neither Bennett nor Whitney knew how many people actually stayed in the building. The rent charged was $100 a day, for a total of $500.

Whitney, with the firm of Keller Williams Coastal Realty, confirmed the building was not left in good condition.

"We had to pick up after them," he said.

Whitney said he has been trying to collect rent for four weeks.

"I sent about 20 e-mails," said Whitney. "I hear the Clinton campaign is out of money. Maybe the woman got laid off. I called, but they will not return any of my calls."

This week, national news reports said Hillary Clinton loaned her campaign $5 million of her personal fortune. Bennett said he finds it hard to believe she can't afford $500.

When the group did not give him a check for the amount up front, as per the agreement, Whitney said, he gave them the benefit of the doubt.

"But they packed up and left," he said.

"They left enough trash for a small army," said Bennett. "We filled two of those big black trash bags with what they left. There might still be a 4x8 Hillary sign there we pulled off the fence."

Bennett said he bought the building about five or six years ago.

It's the former location of Pro Portsmouth

Seacoastonline.com: Landlord: Clinton staff stiffed me on rent

·
Registered
3,967 Posts

Yes, I know that the 1.29% Solution is still in the race.
And give up the empire... pffft.

You might as well try to convince lions to munch on sawgrass instead of zebra.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts