Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 ML 350 now with about 19k miles on it.

Not too long ago one of the windshield wipers motors went bad and I got it replaced under warranty. I was suprised as the car has such low miles. But a web search showed this is common in MBs.

I've had the transmission computer thingie replaced under warranty as the transmission was slow to downshift and car would kinda nudge. The fix didn't do anything and i suspect this is just normal for this car.

I have had no other major problems with this car.

What are other common problems for this vehicle. What can I expect to go wrong next.

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Common problems?...Owners who refuse to search the Forum before posting...

I have a 2005 ML 350 now with about 19k miles on it.

Not too long ago one of the windshield wipers motors went bad and I got it replaced under warranty. I was suprised as the car has such low miles. But a web search showed this is common in MBs.

I've had the transmission computer thingie replaced under warranty as the transmission was slow to downshift and car would kinda nudge. The fix didn't do anything and i suspect this is just normal for this car.

I have had no other major problems with this car.

What are other common problems for this vehicle. What can I expect to go wrong next.

Just kidding FortyDeuce - Welcome to the Forum!:thumbsup:

ps. Do a search, there are loads of things that can go wrong but all has been discussed here before.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had this car since it was "new"- I purchased it from the dealer with almost 1200 miles on it. I know its history.

How much similarity is there between years???
I've heard that some years are better than others and that the '05 should be the least troublesome. Any truth?

·
Registered
703 Posts
COME ON. Seriously, this is ridiculous.
That's exactly what I was thinking...no offense man but this topic has been discussed at least 5 or 6 times in the past couple weeks...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Give me a break I am new on this board. I looked back a few pages and didnt see anything before I posted.

Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts