Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

common problems w/ 05 c230 kompressor?

111608 55
hi everyone, just wanted to know ur experiences with those who have an 05 c230. i urrently drive one now. just deciding wheter if i want to keep or not. it already has 72000 miles on it now. i have extended warranty up to 100000 miles. i just wanted to know what were the most common problem people experience w/ the 05 c class. my experience i love the car. great gas mileage. looks great. i did have a few problems when i purchased it used. i had a few vacuum problems which were covered through warranty. noise coming from the power steering area. so they replaced belt tensioners and also replacesd my alternator all at once. just wanted to know ur experiences and opinions about the car 05 cclass kompressor.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2003 Mercedes’ c240 4Matic sedan w203 / 112 engine v6 2.6L naturally aspirated
15 Posts
Good morning all I have been having issues with my 05 c230kompressor lately first bought an Alternator unfortunately not charging battery, secondly the supercharger was replaced still the car is not starting this is the 2 challenges I have with the car right now can't comprehend the cause of the problem I need assistance ASAP thanks.
Post a video of you starting the car, see what happens when it cranks. Remember car needs spark fuel air and engine compression. Usually it could be fuel problem like fuel pump or similar. Check fuel pressure, you can try to disconnect fuel line to fuel rail, stick it inside a empty bottle, start the car only briefly. If there is no gas that comes out it is surely a gas problem. Lastly keep taking advice as it comes. A scan tool also is good to have

· Registered
2003 Mercedes’ c240 4Matic sedan w203 / 112 engine v6 2.6L naturally aspirated
15 Posts
Thanks will check all you said I bought new fuel pump too.
Always first identify the problems first before you buy parts. Don’t buy what you may not need, keep testing all different parts to make sure what is the problem. Fuel is a common reason but it may not be the reason, so keep checking

1 - 2 of 2 Posts