Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SLK350
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am thinking of having Steve at MBenzNL replace my Audio 20 with the comand and so on... for the HK audio system so has anyone used Steve before? for what service? and how satisfied were you with the end results / service performed?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
2009 slk55 amg/ performance pkg.
191 Posts
have you checked with
http://mbwerks.com/
i thing his name is juan
they do know what they are talking about.
i am planning in use them for ecu upgrade when it becomes available within two weeks.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
dvanlinge - 4/7/2005 7:09 PM

Hi,
I am thinking of having Steve at MBenzNL replace my Audio 20 with the comand and so on... for the HK audio system so has anyone used Steve before? for what service? and how satisfied were you with the end results / service performed?

Thanks,
Dave
There is Steve and then there is everyone else.

http://groups.msn.com/mbenznl/installdetails.msnw

PS: I have no idea who Juan is.

He actually provides warranty not just cheap prices and "I dont know" like some sellers do.

·
Registered
'05 SLK 350
136 Posts
I used Steve before and I can tell you that he knows what he's doing and you'll be 100% satisfied. He took out my cassette player from my previous C230K and replaced it with a Command unit. He did it on JFK's parking lot in about 40 minutes (including removal of dash, antenna installation, wiring for the Aux input on glovebox and Command HU installation). All I can say is: he is the man. No problems at all and great guy.
Hope it helps!

Angel

·
Registered
MBs, BMWs & Hondas
63 Posts
dvanlinge - 4/7/2005 4:09 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
Dave
You will not go wrong with Steve.

He is not only very knowledgable with MB cars, his workmanship is top notch and he is very friendly.

After having him worked on my E500 and SLK350, I have gotten to know him better and I consider him as a friend.

GL with your mods

1 - 5 of 5 Posts