Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I have a Mercedes-Benz w211 E320 cdi 2005

I have no way to unlock the video while driving on command aps.

I have access to star diagnosis.

Does anyone know how can using star diagnosis unlock picture while driving?

Thanks.

·
Registered
'07 GL320CDI
5,092 Posts
It would be illegal to do so.

So, you'll use this forum as a "tool" to create an illegal conspiracy?

Plus anyone that would help you here, would share liability should you kill or maim someone while driving while distracted.

Oh, be sure to tell your insurance agent you've made this change to your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In this topic: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/audio-telematics-forum/1286738-command-unlock-codes.html

are given codes that do not work for me.
Is that a possibility is shown legal?

Somehow I do not see where your statement on this subject lkchris

At the forum, I read that you can do star diagnosis. I have access to this device and wanted to unlock the video.

I thought that this forum is to help others and I see quite the opposite reaction.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
In this topic: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/audio-telematics-forum/1286738-command-unlock-codes.html

are given codes that do not work for me.
Is that a possibility is shown legal?

Somehow I do not see where your statement on this subject lkchris

At the forum, I read that you can do star diagnosis. I have access to this device and wanted to unlock the video.

I thought that this forum is to help others and I see quite the opposite reaction.
The thread talks about options to enable video in motion but that does not make it legal. If I tell you how to make the car drive 250 km/h, it does not make it legal everywhere.

I think it was helpful from lkchris to remind about the law. That being said, it is pretty straightforward to enable video in motion from a W211 with NTG1 Comand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts