Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´ve found a command system(original)really cheap and I´m wondering what you need to put in to my c-class. I have the original Audio 10CD now. The seller says that for the navigation to work you don't need anything special, just take the old out and hook up the new. Is this true??<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you look on mbworld.org , theres a thread with almost all of the instructions to do this.<br> <br> If your not in the USA< the biggest diffilcuty is the GPS antenna. In the US, I beleive its installed on all cars, whatever you ordered.<br> <br> Since you have an Audio-10 CD, I suspect you are not in the USA.<br> <br> (basically, you have to make to buy a couple of new plugs , and move some wires from the existing plugs into these new plugs, and you have to hook up the GPS antenna)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nav antenna would be there if the car is equipped with Teleaid, which is optional on the C class. I would tend to think this would be alot of work to install, not a drop-in job. <br> Gilly

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mean a APS radio in W202!??<br> In that case it´s no prob.<br> You can mount the antenna at the dashboard(oppt)<br> connect radio(iso)<br> Speed pulse <br> config Aps(wheel size and so on)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts