Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just finished having my clk upgraded to command and added voice recognition!! Sammy from mbdoctor.com did all of the install work. He was really great and very patient. He also has a laptop which can do all coding. His prices were very fair and he was local for me (ny). I would highly reccommend him! E-mail me if you have any questions. FYI he has 3 more command systems in stock for clk or e class.

·
Registered
7 Posts
let me know if i can install comand in a 99 and the relevant prices from this guy. I'm in jersey so this could be fairly local for me too
Peace

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
i would suggest contacting steve (mbenznl). he has a great reputation on all the mercedes boards and does everything factory. do a search for his name and you will see what i mean. last summer he crashed at my place when he did all the nyc installs and he retrofitted a comand and wood wheel in my clk.

his email is [email protected]

his website is www.MBenzNL.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
good looking out BK, thanks for the info. was going to find some decent spots to chill with da ride but the dang rain this weekend is a killer
peace

·
Registered
91 Posts
please send me the details!

I am very interested in total costs and would like to see a photo. I am in New Jersey!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can get some pics....If you like call or email sammy at mbdoctor.com, Tell him Duane sent you. He is LOCAL not in the never never land and can help anyone out. He did a great job, was fair and professional. It only took a few hrs for full install and he has star computer to code car also. Good luck!! He took pics of my install and I am sure he can send you some.

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
steve has a star diagnostic machine as well and does all version coding. steve can do stuff that sammy cant. ive stopped by this guy sammys place before and it seemed to me all the guys working there were not too swift, i am glad you had a good experience with him. ive been recently trying to access sammys website and this is what i get:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.mbdoctor.com Port 80

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know why you are beating him up....He works for mercedes and has a few people that work with him. He ran into a small snag and had his partner there in like 15 minutes! They both figured out my coding issue and diagnosed a idle issue as well. Steve may have a good reputation but don't count out sammy! He was willing to work with my crazy schedule and worked into the night to complete my project!

·
Registered
7 Posts
could someone pot a price please, it's cool that these guys are good but at least give us a ball park figure for what was done.
Thanks

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
i think it was around 1500 for the comand retrofit including euro comand with tv in motion enabled, gps antenna, all wiring, oem MB comand manual, install and all necessary version coding. steve did the whole thing in under 1 hour. if i was you i would email steve to get up to date pricing. he also sells a self install kit with detailed instructions, you would just have to find a dealer or someone with a SD that would version code for you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts