Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'10 C300, '07 C230, '98 C230, '79 240D
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a used 2010 C300 with the COMMAND system. The music (connected to a NANO in the glove box) and phone (connected by Bluetooth to iPhone 4S) work flawlessly, as do SIRIUS AND normal radio. However, there is no NAV option on the menu. I knew NAV was not on the system when I bought the car but I wanted the 7" screen for music and phone options. I used the NAV on other cars I test drove so I know what I am looking for and how it works. What am I missing here?

Should I be able to utilize NAV on the system? If so, what is needed? The purchase of a DVD for install or upgrade perhaps? I suppose the previous owner never installed the NAV option. Any idea about cost? Where to get the needed updates? I read that the NAV is not that desirable (which is why I bought the car anyway) but I'd like to decide for myself if it is possible. Thank you. :surrender:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow, I thought that the 7" screen was only part of the multi media/nav option. Does your car have the 7" motorized screen that rises up out of the dash?

·
Registered
'10 C300, '07 C230, '98 C230, '79 240D
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2010 C300 COMMAND ?

Yes, it has the 7" screen that automatically raises and lowers out of the dash. It has a world of features, just no NAV. I'm with you, not sure why NAV is not showing up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts