Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2013 E350 sedan. The unit looks like it's working right but there is no sound. We have reset the command system and it has worked other times we try to reset and it doesn't work. Sometimes when we turn the car on it works other times it doesn't. Any suggestions on where to look?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok i looked at the box in the trunk on the left side no corrosion at all. Checked fuses on the right side that looked good. Where else can i look? I can't get music to play at all now no matter how many times i reset it. I have chimes like when i open my door with the key in the ignition. I am at a loss on this one! Looking for any troubleshooting advice you have.

·
Registered
2006 E350 sedan
50 Posts
the scanner would tell you right away which component is bad. I believe the sound is linked to other things like navi, phone, telaid, cd changer. so any of these go bad, would cause the sound on everything to not work.

I would suggest checking all the fuses. For my car, the telaid fuse was out and the sound was gone. replacing the fuse fixed the sound immediately.

·
Registered
2006 E350 sedan
50 Posts
covers were not labeled in my w220. Theres a fuse box on the front left, front right, trunk, and under the back seat. The diagram for all the fuses should be somewhere in your car in a folder paper. mine was on top of the spare tire foam.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts