Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy some bits to fit command 2.0 to my E55.

I wanted to get a command 2.0 and possibly a mercedes command tv tuner. anyone got any experience with them?
I would like to get DVD and TV into the command unit.
Tell me if i understand this correctly:
If i use the factory TV tuner, it allows aux inputs which allows aftermarket DVD players to be hooked up to it?

I also need to get some bits from megacomm.de to adapt the wiring loom. not sure whether this allows aux inputs.
Any info that you could provide would be helpful.

Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
362 Posts
A complete self install kit with refurbished Euro comand (CD-rom) can be purchased from MBenzNL.

The additional AUX input can only be used for external audio (!) devices, and won't work for a DVD player. You would either need a TV tuner or a video adapter to hook up a DVD player.

greetingz,

BigSis

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have been looking to put tv and dvd on my comand unit also ! you need a mulitmedia adaptor these can be bought from germany just go on e-bay home page then at the bottom click on german ! then type comand with one m then you can buy what ever tv tunner or dvd player you want !

·
Registered
2010 GL55 PROTOTYPE
15 Posts
guys at http://www.naviplus.tv did my benz great, I shipped them my unit and they added audio and video inputs, activated original tv button, that blank button on US command units is a tv button and send it back to me within 2 days their price included overnight shipping back to me, all I paid was $450. For lucky people in NY they have a shop you can go to.

these are pictures they took of my car

picture quality is better than on my alpine screen in my older benz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts