Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 C240
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent the last 2 days searching for a write up on this and have yet to find ANYTHING helpful that doesn't take me to a dead website so here I am. I can get power to COMAND but I don't get any audio. I have tried supplying power to the amps "switch on" wire and I still don't get anything. It shocks me that in 17 years no one's had this issue while retrofitting comand. Anyways tia.

·
Registered
2003 C320 coupe, 2000 ML320
448 Posts
I don't know swat about Command, but I do see what could be a problem.. All of the data com lines have to work.. Is Command compatible with a Audio 10 Bose power amp ?? I don't know.. Is everything working on that Command unit except the audio out, like FM radio station lock in.. Displays that a CD is playing, The steering wheel buttons work..etc.. If so, ditch the bose and see if it works..
PS.. Did you try the AUDIO section of this site ? The guys over there may have the answers..

·
Registered
2002 C240
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should work considering the COMAND came out of a C32 AMG. I get FM, AM, it reads CDs but not the CD Changer and I don't get SWC. I don't want to throw the bose out because I don't feel like rewiring the whole car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts