Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the autoclass website, and because I am thinking about getting springs for my C320, I clicked were it says H & R Springs. Then it shows you the prices of the springs for sport springs, cup kit 3.5, and COIL OVER. What does coil over mean, why is it so much more expensive than the other choices, and why is it only available for the C Class??<br><br>
<br><br>
(By the way, does anyone know when the clear side markers are coming in? I know I keep asking but they were supposed to arrive so long ago. One of my amber ones got cracked so I am even more desperate for these replacements.)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DEAR RYAN,<br> THE COIL OVER SET IS THE SPACIAL DESIGN SUSPENSION SET FOR A SPECIFIC CAR WHICH NORMALLY CAN LOWER YOUR CAR BODY A LOT LOWER THAN THE NORMAL SPORT SPRING SAY 30-50MM. THE COIL OVER SET ARE DESIGN TO GIVE YOUR CAR BETTER HANDLING BY UTILISING THE SMALLER DIAMETER COIL SPRING WHICH WILL BE MORE RIGID WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TURN . THE BAD THING ABOUT THE KIT WILL BE THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE TO PAY PLUS IT RIDE WILL BE A LOT STIFFER THAN BEFORE. I WOULD SAY THAT IT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE TRACK USE THAN REGULAR STREET USE. COOL LOOK AND BETTER HIGH SPEED HANDLING VS $$$ AND VERY HARD RIDE, IT'S YOUR CHOICES.....BYE!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts