Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,<p>I just sold my 96 C280 Sport for a '01 E55.<p>On my C-class, I had a set of Club Linea DTM racing wheels that i put on just a year ago.<br>If any of you have ever seen the CLK-GTR racing car, the wheels are similar to those.<p>In the front, the wheels are 18 x 7.5<br>In the rear, the wheels were 18 x 8<p>These wheels look absolutely gorgeous with the C-class or E class (My good friend has them on his E420).<br>I have received a lot of compliments on these rims. Also, the dealer that sold me these wheels told me that Club Linea only<br>produced a limited set of these wheels for Mercedes Benz. <br>So they are very hard to come by.<p>I will sell the wheels with the Falcon performance tires that i put on it. <br>The rims are in excellent condition. The tires are a little worn, but still usable. I will not charge for the tires, only the rims.<p>If you are interested, please e mail me at E55 2 [email protected] I will send you pics if you are interested. I am selling at a very<br>good price just cause i dont have any more room in the garage =)!!<p>Thanks in advance!! <p>Ryan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts