Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
A200 Turbo-C230K-S320 CDI-SL55-C63AMG
346 Posts
I think there will be eventually. It may not be badged the 65 but it will definately be more powerful than the 55.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went to the dyno at huntington beach today it was fun! to find out what my horse power is but anyways haha it wasnt up to what i expected i thought it be more and stuff but BLEH i should get a refund!!!

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i expected it to be like 670 horse power it came up to like 640 something i dont know how to convert..

so anyways! it sucks!!! hehe so i am gonna go ask renntech what they donna do about it!

·
Registered
2006 CLS55 AMG
3 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 4/25/2005 11:05 AM

i expected it to be like 670 horse power it came up to like 640 something i dont know how to convert..

so anyways! it sucks!!! hehe so i am gonna go ask renntech what they donna do about it!
What were the actual RWHP (rear wheel hp) numbers you pulled on the dyno? As a note, whenever buying mods from tuners, you should never expect to get exact results as how the kit is sold/marketed. Some tuners misrepresent their numbers (I know renntech does that), but to be fair there are MANY factors that need to be considered as well...octane, dyno used, correction numbers, conditions, weight/size of wheels, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts