Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CLS55 AMG, Black on Black. Premium, Lighting, Partronic and Keyless Go package
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I ordered a 2007 cls550, but am really considering to getting a used 2006 CLS55. What do you think? since pricing is not much apart, just want to know your thoughts.

·
Registered
2006 CLS55
3 Posts
I just took delivery on my CLS55 last week. I extensively test drove the CLS500. I know the CLS550 will have a bit more power, but it will be NOTHING like the awsome torque of the 55. In my mind, for even money - I'd go with the AMG.

·
Registered
2006 CLS55 AMG, Black on Black. Premium, Lighting, Partronic and Keyless Go package
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, thats what i'm afraid of... horsepower is no fun without the torque. the price difference between the two is about 8-12k. I really wouldnt mind spending a little more if there is a huge difference in performance. anyways, thanks for your response. leaning even more on cls55 now =)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the dealer where i ordered the car doesnt have pricing either. they only have the car options information. I would think pricing is the same as the 06 or maybe 1500 more, max.

anyways, i went with a used cls55.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts