Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 S430 Sport Edition
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The CLS 55 AMG will star in the new series Justice this fall on FOX. Last night they aired the preview during American Idol.

Eddie

·
Registered
CLS 320 cdi
384 Posts
Cool. My son listens to hip hop/rnb music and i love the fact that the CLS features in most of the videos, of course though they are blinged out versions:)

And then his friends see that i have the car and i am classed as a "cool dad" :D

·
Registered
2003 S430 Sport Edition
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Alex, i won't miss the season premierre. Jack Bristow (Alias) stars in this new series. I like these kind of series movies with MB cars or other european brands. Did you see the Transporter 2 when the Audi A6 airborne side ways in Manhattan.

My two daughters found a pic of the old C-Class DTM racer. They noticed that it looks like daddy's car. They told me when they grow up they want race MB's cars.

Regards,

Eddie

·
Registered
CLS 320 cdi
384 Posts
Yeh i saw transporter 2 but think it was an audi a8 that featurd in it? I am not cusing an argument i hope :)

I on the other hand will miss the season premier, but am coming to L.A for a three week vacation in 5 weeks so will catch some of the episodes hopefully

thanks

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts

·
Registered
The ML 320
91 Posts
320CLSman said:
Cool. My son listens to hip hop/rnb music and i love the fact that the CLS features in most of the videos, of course though they are blinged out versions:)

And then his friends see that i have the car and i am classed as a "cool dad" :D
What can us youth say....you got good tastes haha

·
Registered
2003 S430 Sport Edition
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex, Mr. Pie. I only saw the preview when the Audi goes airborne. I did not know that it was a A8. Next week the Transporter 2 will be on Pay-Per-View aand i will watch it.

You know last month i had a accident with my C280 and bent the front left fender with the corner lights. My insurance agent told me that my car looks like the C43 in Romeo must die. Exactly same damage same place except for the rear damage and bullet holes in the windshield. I've seen pic of the C43 going down on a Blvd/Ave.

There was another good movie (which i don't recall the name) with a silver grey E or S-Class smashing everything in its way in Italy. At the end the bad guys fill that car with bullets. The car was all messed up at the end.

Regards,

Eddie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts