Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What is your opinion about Xenon lights on CLS. Any great improvement? or just a little?

Thanks
RingK

·
Registered
90 Posts
I read that it's not worth the hassle unless you go with OEM parts and install from MB.. If you are just talking about on a car you will purchase i wouldnt get it without this package plus keyless go/entry. Both would be hard to put on aftermarket if not impossible when it comes to keyless go/entry

check mbworld.org and do a search in the cls or cls amg section for the discussion..

·
Registered
1998 E320, 2000 SLK-sold, 2007 CLS550
6 Posts
You might as well not buy the car w/o the Bi-Xenon option.....

Add the Keyless Go too for that matter...

Did I mention the active heated and cooled seats.l....

(the P2 option package has all that and the Sirius and Navigation)

·
Registered
07' CLS 550, 08' Infiniti G35XS
51 Posts
Definitely get the Bi-Xenon Headlamps

It makes a huge difference at night. I turned down a very good offer on a car with AMG package just because it did not have the Bi-Xenon headlamps. Most of us that bought a CLS vs. any other car did it because of its performance pedigree & also the looks of the car. Bi-xenon will further enhance that "look".

·
Registered
2005 Porsche Carera, 2006 Audi Q7
8 Posts
Get them

Well worth having. Had on my Carera and now the CLS. Driving in the countryside or in poorly lit areas and they're worth every cent from a safety perspective alone.

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
One CAN Add The Factory Xenons with OE MB Parts from Steve @ MBENZNL.com

I have the Euro ACTIVE Xenons that were installed After I Bought the car

Then Version code the car via the star diag

·
Registered
2006 CLS500 w/ AMG
43 Posts
Well worth it. I've had people comment that I need to turn my brights off because they're so freakin loud. They'll definitely see you coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts