Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
slk350, iridium silver, ash interior,sport, light, sound, airscarf, wood interior,COMAND package
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not see a forum for the new CLS. Does anyone know anything about the new CLS? We are looking at one right now. Any thought or input/opinion, etc... will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 CL 500
222 Posts
look at the first forum where it says MB in general, theres a large cls column with extensive info. any way this car is a great disapointment I don't understand how MB could build a car like that , get an E or S class good luck.

·
Registered
A200 Turbo-C230K-S320 CDI-SL55-C63AMG
346 Posts
I disagree, it's absolutely stunning. I can see one on my driveway pretty soon....

·
Registered
2002 CL 500
222 Posts
go check out the car for your self,I did, everything on this car is substandard mercedes, brakes, wood trim, seats, you name it plus theres no such thing as a four door coupe. and never will be, they should have made this car a two door and called it an E class coupe it;s on the E class chassis any way.

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
cxt32 - 2/12/2005 8:57 PM

I have already seen it. It looks and feels like a £100,000 car...
I agree, there's nothing "cheap" about the CLS.

I think the CLS is a stunning car, especially the interior. The interior is one of the most beautiful Mercedes interiors I’ve seen in a long time.

·
Registered
CLK 55 AMG '03
136 Posts
...tops my wish list for this year! the most exotic machine I've ever seen! catch up with you in the future CLS forum!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1994 W124 E320 1997W140 S320(RIP),1993W140300SE(RIP),2000W208CLK320(RIP) , 1993 W201 190E 2.6 (RIP),
1,837 Posts
reliablebruce - 2/10/2005 5:10 PM

go check out the car for your self,I did, everything on this car is substandard mercedes, brakes, wood trim, seats, you name it plus theres no such thing as a four door coupe. and never will be, they should have made this car a two door and called it an E class coupe it;s on the E class chassis any way.
Totally FALSE (except the 4 door coupe comment). I've applied the above description to MANY of the newer Mercedes; ML, early W220 Sclass, early W210, early C-Class, - all Chyrsler-like in material. Plus the NEW CLK RUINED the model and looks built for female professionals and graduating daughters. But I went to the dealership to pick up a part for my true-school 190E, and the CLS STOPPED. ME. DEAD. IN. MY. TRACKS! PERIOD. Now THIS is what so MANY of us have been waiting for! A NEW Benz with the OLD world feel. This thing SCREAMED W126 SEC to me, and I say that with utmost sever gravity. KNOW, YE, the CLS has made me rebelieve, yet re-confused, for it sat side by side with the new [xx(]wussy-mobile. I think Daimler has CERTAINLY noticed the shock and awe of the CLS, and hopefully will truely head in this direction. Bruce, submit.[8]

·
Registered
Widebody SEC
774 Posts
here is a full forum on the CLS

http://www.mbcanada.com/forum/index.php?s=34212481a414aebef388a2d5e0476632&showforum=28

·
Registered
2002 CL 500
222 Posts
my friend , all cars are made for individual tastes, I didn;t buy my CL 500 for anybody but me. and im going to buy an 06 SL 55 for myself also. If you like the new cls and buy one I wish you the best of luck with it my opinion matters not.I do like the front end of the car cause it looks like my CL but the japanese style headlights I don't know, IM more of a coupe man not a four door but for a 75,000 dollar price tag I might check out an E55 or S class. any way good luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts