Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes CLK 230 kompressor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls,

Im new to this forum, and this is my first Mercedes, however not my first lowered car. I have always driven low cars, (when I say low, i mean they scrape when driving in and out the drive).

Anyway, this isnt going to be as crazy, pretty simple, I want a nice drop on it, no rubbing or scraping, just less arch gap. I have searched the forum, and seems alot of people are running air bag's, but my car is on coils and shocks.

Car is sitting on 9.5x19's on rear and 8.5x19's on front, and I've come across these springs, wondering if you would recommend them? I am looking to keep the car usable and comfortable too.

Buy Mercedes Benz CLS Class H&R Lowering Springs | PPCGB

Any advice or tips would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
07 R 280 CDI
217 Posts
Hello,

I've just lowered my car with H&R, but I think it's a 30 mm drop (maximum allowed with Tüv approval) Looks great I think, only thing is that it's a little bit lower back than front it seems. Maybe it "settles" after a while...

·
Registered
Mercedes CLK 230 kompressor
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

I've just lowered my car with H&R, but I think it's a 30 mm drop (maximum allowed with Tüv approval) Looks great I think, only thing is that it's a little bit lower back than front it seems. Maybe it "settles" after a while...
Hi Mate,

Sounds good, do you have any photo's? And how is the ride? does it go bouncy or is it ok?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts