Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - first post, so please be kind :thumbsup:

Picked up my 07 CLS 320 CDi (registered March 07 in the UK) yesterday and am over the moon with it so far.

Fully specced up with Comand APS and prewired phone. I'd like to purchase a bluetooth adapter and could do with some advice.

I have a Samsung D900i phone and the Mrs has a Blackberry Pearl. Looking on various sites it would appear I require a Mercedes Bluetooth HFP Cradle. I have however also seen the ViseeO MBU-2 (MBU2000).

Can anyone -

1. Confirm that the above devices are correct for my phones ?
2. Give me any advice with regard to the prons and cons of HFP Vs Viseeo ?
3. Give me any comments on the reliability / quality of these units ?

Finally, can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap UK supplier - MB want about £240 for the HFP, Comand.co.uk are selling the HFP for about the same and the Viseeo for £215.

Help really appreciated

Off to see if I can figure out the workings of the Comand unit.............:eek:

Paul

·
Registered
2007 SL 350
63 Posts
Hi - first post, so please be kind :thumbsup:

Picked up my 07 CLS 320 CDi (registered March 07 in the UK) yesterday and am over the moon with it so far.

Fully specced up with Comand APS and prewired phone. I'd like to purchase a bluetooth adapter and could do with some advice.

I have a Samsung D900i phone and the Mrs has a Blackberry Pearl. Looking on various sites it would appear I require a Mercedes Bluetooth HFP Cradle. I have however also seen the ViseeO MBU-2 (MBU2000).

Can anyone -

1. Confirm that the above devices are correct for my phones ?
2. Give me any advice with regard to the prons and cons of HFP Vs Viseeo ?
3. Give me any comments on the reliability / quality of these units ?

Finally, can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap UK supplier - MB want about £240 for the HFP, Comand.co.uk are selling the HFP for about the same and the Viseeo for £215.

Help really appreciated

Off to see if I can figure out the workings of the Comand unit.............:eek:

Paul
hi paul im also from uk[ the midlands] and have used the hfp cradle for several years with various phones getting different results, some phones not downloading phone book[see my other posts].according to the comandonline website the viseeo is not compatible with the samsung the hfp is compatible with both.there are pros and cons with both devices ie they are not compatible with all phones. it is worth considering
how long before you are going to change your phones?. comand.co.uk&comandonline are the same company and as far as i know are the cheapest in the uk unless you can find one on ebay.im currently using i phone 3g it works perfectly downloads phone book, call lists,steering wheel controls work and good sound quality.let me know how you get on?.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mystic - interesting - have emailed Comand.co.uk and they have suggested i go with the ViseeO MBU-2 (MBU2000).

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts