Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also, is command worth it, and will AMG car hold value better than normal MB's?<p>thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there really is no charcol/black, its all black. Charcol, if you have ever lit a grill, is in fact,

: Also, is command worth it, and will AMG car hold value better than normal MB's?<p>thanks<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a matter of opinion

charcoal/charcoal is black/black. charcoal/silver is the two tone and the silver is very light. From this board it seems like the people that have the two tone like it. However, it also seems like these are the people adding chrome wheels and lowering their cars. Personally, I have seen the two tone and think that it is better left to Honda Accords or other wanna be cars (ie it looks cheesy). Thats just my opinion (and I am sure everyone will have one).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don, "wannabes", yeah, want-to-be AMG Mercedes. What an idiotic comment. two-tone is AMG signature.

: charcoal/charcoal is black/black. charcoal/silver is the two tone and the silver is very light. From this board it seems like the people that have the two tone like it. However, it also seems like these are the people adding chrome wheels and lowering their cars. Personally, I have seen the two tone and think that it is better left to Honda Accords or other wanna be cars (ie it looks cheesy). Thats just my opinion (and I am sure everyone will have one). <p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hammernuts, are you off your medication again?

Hammernuts, are you off your medication again? I suggest you start posting on the rice rocket/lowered civic/cheeseball.com board where you belong.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Opinion

Thats great and all, but I don't think it looks good. As I said it is a matter of opinion and everyone will have a different opinion (thats why you can special order purple mercedes!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yawn. Boring.

: Hammernuts, are you off your medication again? I suggest you start posting on the rice rocket/lowered civic/cheeseball.com board where you belong.<p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts