Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling an '02 CLK55 engine. It is complete minus accessories such as power steering pump, and alternator. It has everything else. The engine needs a rebuild, or just replace a bad piston and rehone. $700.00 buyer pays for shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Bryant

·
Banned
04 SL500 / 06 ML 500
2,004 Posts
Bryant you have a great motor, but you need to help yourself sell this.

1. Buyers are very visual. Try shooting some pictures showing overall condition, and what it has.
2. Huge point; where you/motor is. It helps a lot. It cancels out a lot if it's out of someones range.

Good luck.

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
may be interested, will let you know.. do you have VIN handy so I can pull an engine number?

Jonathan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunatley I don't have the VIN on me right now because Im at work and the INS card and car are at home in the garage. I can pm you the vin tonight when I get home if you would like.

·
Registered
'11 Santa Fe LTD V6 AWD-Navi, '99 CLK 320 (traded for family mover), '96 200SX (SOLD) :(
528 Posts
Here Bryant, and good luck. I'd grab it but trade school and a mortgage wouldn't appreciate the hit right now. If this was spring time I would grab it up :D

Marc

Attachments

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
click "go advanced" and you can add pics there:)

or, just email your VIN once you have it in hand..

Jonathan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you guys would like pictures please pm me and I will email. nrphlly I sent pictures to you did you receive them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts