Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CLK55 AMG on order, but need information on upgrading to an 18" or 19" wheel (prefer AMG) and wider front and rear tires. Will the body/fender accomodate these larger wheels and are there any recommendations on tires sizes. I would be looking for some improvement in handling and a more "edgy" look.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: AMG 18

I would love to see the 18" AMG wheels if you can post some pictures. I will be looking to change out the wheels once I receive the CLK 55. Do you sell AMG? I want to replace the stock AMG monoblock Aero II with a more cutting edge AMG wheel. Also, what tire sizes do you recommend on the rear with the 18"" 8.5 and 18" 9.5 wheels. Would it affect performance going with a wider from tire also?<p>Thanks!<br>Jerry Tull

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

: I would love to see the 18" AMG wheels if you can post some pictures. I will be looking to change out the wheels once I receive the CLK 55. Do you sell AMG? I want to replace the stock AMG monoblock Aero II with a more cutting edge AMG wheel. Also, what tire sizes do you recommend on the rear with the 18"" 8.5 and 18" 9.5 wheels. Would it affect performance going with a wider front tire also?<p>Thanks!<br>Jerry Tull<p><br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
18 x 8 & 18 x 9.........................1300.00

That's the price for the wheels only.<br>The tires that you need are...<br>225 40 18<br>255 35 18 or 265 35 18<p>gaston<p>305 668 8666<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

AMG monoblock II 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 are made for "big" body MB and will not fit CLK. <br>AMG monoblock II 18x8 and 18x9 will, however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts