Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

CLK320 or 530i??

1134 Views 3 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Euroboy
G
I am trying to decide between a CLK320 or a BMW 530i. I know one is 2 door and other 4 doors, but what are your opinions on the 2 cars.<p>Advice please...<br>
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: I am trying to decide between a CLK320 or a BMW 530i. I know one is 2 door and other 4 doors, but what are your opinions on the 2 cars.<p>Advice please...<br><p>530 great car, very common though, looks like a 3 series to me. A clk is very distinctive and one is not on every block. It will probably hold its value better also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you crazy, or just stupid? Get the 530i. yeah the body may be familiar but the M5 rims and the unique headlamps will show everyone what kind of car you have. besides who cares what other people have or think of your car, enjoy them for what they are worth. you can have a cramped 4 seater with a slushbox transie, or you can have a comfortable 5 seater that has a great gearbox. come on you know that a BMW 5 series is more pracitcal thatn a CLK. Plus the 530i hhas enough punch to be as sporty as a CLK. why cruise with 1 other pal when you can cruise around with 4 others in the bmw> so you can get a CLK slushbox, old man style sports car, or you can get a high performance sports sedan Bottom line<p><p><p><br>: : I am trying to decide between a CLK320 or a BMW 530i. I know one is 2 door and other 4 doors, but what are your opinions on the 2 cars.<p>Advice please...<br><p>530 great car, very common though, looks like a 3 series to me. A clk is very distinctive and one is not on every block. It will probably hold its value better also. <p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I second that! Trance on, Raver!

: are you crazy, or just stupid? Get the 530i. yeah the body may be familiar but the M5 rims and the unique headlamps will show everyone what kind of car you have. besides who cares what other people have or think of your car, enjoy them for what they are worth. you can have a cramped 4 seater with a slushbox transie, or you can have a comfortable 5 seater that has a great gearbox. come on you know that a BMW 5 series is more pracitcal thatn a CLK. Plus the 530i hhas enough punch to be as sporty as a CLK. why cruise with 1 other pal when you can cruise around with 4 others in the bmw> so you can get a CLK slushbox, old man style sports car, or you can get a high performance sports sedan Bottom line<p><p><p><br>: : I am trying to decide between a CLK320 or a BMW 530i. I know one is 2 door and other 4 doors, but what are your opinions on the 2 cars.<p>Advice please...<br><p>530 great car, very common though, looks like a 3 series to me. A clk is very distinctive and one is not on every block. It will probably hold its value better also. <p><p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.