Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics please trying to see if its looks great. P.S. Not the CLK hood conversion but just the grill replacement with the round emblem.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I believe you mean the CL style grill

Your right, It was wishful to think that we can convert to a CLK-GTR haha, yes that's the one on the MH pic, Who carries that?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to get one from MH-Dezent directly, and they told me that I have to contact their US dealer

Mach430 is right !!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are the US Dealer, please contact us with any questions ...

I don't want to be too salesy here as we are not currently a sponsor, but there has been a lot of confusion in the US and we want to try to straighten it out. As of today the only way to get MH-Dezent product is through an authorized MH-Dezent US Dealer, and currently the only one is evosport (the exclusive US Importer and Retailer). We will be adding additional dealers throughout the contry during the year.<br> <br> Thanks<br> <br> Brad<br> evosport <br> Official and Authorized MH-Dezent Sales

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: We are the US Dealer, please contact us with any questions ...

Brad, please email me information regarding MH-Dezent products and cost. I am interested in purchasing both the Front Bumper and CL style grill.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sure will, check your e-mail!

The bumper will be in production in 2 weeks. The car you saw pictures of was the prototype. Everyone loved it so it IS going into production! We will give you the info ASAP!<br> <br> Thanks for all the excitement about the kit - it was your alls excitement that helped to make this kit a reality!<br> <br> Brad

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: I emailed MH-Dezent and they are willing to sell it for $550 us dollars

So the fisrt pic shown on this site is different from the MH? 550$ vs. 249$? What's going on?<br> <br> http://www.autoclass.net/catalog/mercedes/accessories/w203/exterior.html<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: I tried to get one from MH-Dezent directly, and they told me that I have to contact their U....

So the fisrt pic shown on this site is different from the MH? 550$ vs. 249$? What's going on?<br> <br> http://www.autoclass.net/catalog/mercedes/accessories/w203/exterior.html<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: I tried to get one from MH-Dezent directly, and they told me that I have to contact their U....

FYI-<br>
<br>
If you look at the two CL-style grills, they are a bit different. The one from autoclass has more grill 'ribs' and the star is smaller and is connected to the top and bottom of the grill as well as, the ribs. The evosport grill looks just like the CL grill. I contacted Brad and Ben from evosport and am planning to purchase the grill in the next couple weeks. When I do I will post pictures of the installation, etc.<br>
<br>
Erik

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To Paiste Parktronic

Paiste, Is that parktronic on your bumper? I have not been able to located one so I was wondering where you got yours?<br>
<br>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts