Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those of you interested in the Big Star Grill or Dual Exhaust, call Mr. Ballog at 480-551-0220. He is the U.S. representative for MH-Dezent. Tell him Mr. Kim referred you.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wrong star.

The grill in your picture is the old 'small' star unlike the new 'large'/CL-type star grill available only from MH-DEZENT in Geramny.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the debate is the grill alone (w/ the big star) can be bought by itself for ~$500 and i assume.....

...it fits on the stock hood....i hope so, i think it looks good :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Funky...you said that, we have to buy the whole hood but now you said that the star can be mount....

<br> with factory hood alone. I don't think you know anything about this grill star either. But you are right, it does look alot better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did not say that you have you to buy the whole hood anywhere in my post...(more)

I know that you can definitely get the big star with the new hood. The debate is on the mbworld.org, http://www.mbworld.org/forum/w208/board/home.html , (search 'black grill/chrome star' on p.1 or 2) , is that you can purchase the big star alone and it will fit on the stock hood according to sleestack. He says it cost ~500. I'm just relaying the information I read and I do not pretend I know something, otherwise I wouldn't post. <br> <br> I apologize to Frank for referring to another MB forum board using his board. I believe there must be some truth to it because a grill costing ~500 is a bit much (even with shipping) compared to the stock grill with the little star. Someone should just start manufacturing that grill because there seems to be a demand for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts