Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CLK350 cab
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My headliner is off the rear windshield, i bought the car like this and it looks like the rear was previously glued in place but is no longer holding.
The clips that were attached to the headliner seem like they are broken (can i buy those clips at the dealer if so whats the part number)

also the trim that goes around it seems to be missing does anyone have a part number for it.

or if someone with a w208 convertible can take a picture of their interior rear windshield that would be great i want to see what its suppose to look like

·
Registered
2007 CLK350 cab
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure how many I'm missing because I don't know how many are suppose to be there.

·
Registered
1999 CLK 320 Convertible
232 Posts
I'm missing some myself. When my body shop guy get's done removing my clips from my old roof I will see if there are any left I can send your way. I should know by early next week.

·
Registered
2007 CLK350 cab
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you that would actually be great...
can you send me a picture of your new liner when your done with it i would like to see what it looks like

·
Registered
1999 CLK 320 Convertible
232 Posts
Sorry man. He said there were not ( persay ) clip"s". I did not quite get it but over-all he said there was nothing left useable. I had hopes of helping a fella W208 owner out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts