Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listen up shithead,<p>Its poeple like you that piss me off - the M3 is no more of a real sports car than the CLK55 AMG is - Both are tuned coupes, the MB being more luxurious than the M3 - the CLK 55 AMG is a tuned CLK as the M3 is a tuned 3 series. Now, none of those cars are true sports in the sense that a Corvette, Modena, or Porsche is. Granted, they are both fast, but they weren't designed from the ground-up to be a sports car - and I wouldn't be so sure about M3 dusting the CLK55 from 0-60 - don't be suprised that after MB engine is broken in, it can run 0-60 in 4.8 or faster. MB factory times are overly conservative. <p>Just a note to the dolt that said AMG had to use 5.5 liter motor compared to BMW's 3.2 - what the hell are you trying to say - The M3 was delayed because of faulty mechanical elements in the engine that couldn't take the stress of a 8000 rpm red-line. C'mon BMW - leave high redlines to Ferrari and the like. <p>Anyhow, get the hell off this board, if you want to antagonize the Mercedes AMG brand leave - for every AMG Benz one will see 20 M-Bmws like around in here in Dallas - there are 20 M3s for every C36/C43 AMG - the AMG Mercedes is far more exclusive and a better designed car. Remember one thing (and theres no denying this) BMW is a YUPPIE brand - always was - always will be!<p>Babylon - go drive your M3 - rice-ass p.o.s. - I find them horribly offensive and distastelful looking

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I agree completely

Well said. Babylon is obviously someone who doesn't own either car (CLK or M3) and has a hard time understanding how cars work (gee that engine thing is complicated).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leave the high revs to Ferrari? Why? At imola this weekend<br>The BMW engine put the smack down on Ferrari and<br>Your MB car... Not that the street cars have anything<br>to do with the F1 cars but you were talking tech. ability...<br>And the problem was with a part not made by BMW. <br>So why ising the M3 a "sports" car? Hmmm? It will hang<br>with a C5 and a 911 if not beat them in a 1/4 mile and<br>a road track... So what if its "based" on a 3er.<br>And you talk about the C43? That was the biggest POS <br>AMG ever made, why even talk about that car???<br>I really like the CLK55 but its too much $$$ and no <br>stick... So whats wrong with that? BMW offers me what "I"<br>want more... More perf. less luxo and a lot lower price...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EXACTLY...

regardless of the price or that the Benz is an automatic, the AMG still packs a serious punch and can outperform the M cars. all I hear is the Benz is too expensive... it's an automatic... whatever, bottomline the AMG can take an M.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What M are you talking about? not M3, M5, Mcoupe or Mroadster! Hmm???

: regardless of the price or that the Benz is an automatic, the AMG still packs a serious punch and can outperform the M cars. all I hear is the Benz is too expensive... it's an automatic... whatever, bottomline the AMG can take an M.<p><p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: What M are you talking about? not M3, M5, Mcoupe or Mroadster! Hmm???

Hey <p>B-car and Babylon - what the hell are you thinking - now where in your pathetic minds do get the idea that M BMW's are just the most special, fastest, best-handling cars available. The average driver can't get the M5 to get to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds w/o abusing the clutch - while the E55 AMG will beat him off the line. Don't say Mercedes can't win on the track either - I dont' see BMW with a CLK-GTR competitor!<p>Listen, don't insult Mercedes Benz - the oldest car marque in the world. We don't want to hear your yuppy remarks. Furthermore, BMW's depreciate more than Mercedes and have an overall cheap feel to them. When MB introduced bigbody W140 BENZ in 1992 - BMW was builidng a shitty competitor. Plus look at the people that drive BMWS - (and don't tell me about their desire to drive a sporting automobile) - you got stuck-up bitches in 3 series, **** in the convertibles, and generally arrogant people driving BMW's. Plus, they will never have the flash of a Mercedes.<p>BMW (blow my weanie) people - get the fuck off this board and shove that roundel up your ass. <p>BOTTOMLINE -> Mercedes is in a different league than BMW, espcially AMG Mercedes compared to M BMW's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quite the jerk, aren't we Tad!!!<br>BMW races M3's in GT class, but you wouldn't know.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Also TAD, I liked the way MB "flew" past the competition at LeMans, a couple of years ago.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are you 12? And If I remember BMW won lemans with their open top car a few years back... And Im

: Hey <p>B-car and Babylon - what the hell are you thinking - now where in your pathetic minds do get the idea that M BMW's are just the most special, fastest, best-handling cars available. The average driver can't get the M5 to get to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds w/o abusing the clutch - while the E55 AMG will beat him off the line. Don't say Mercedes can't win on the track either - I dont' see BMW with a CLK-GTR competitor!<p>Listen, don't insult Mercedes Benz - the oldest car marque in the world. We don't want to hear your yuppy remarks. Furthermore, BMW's depreciate more than Mercedes and have an overall cheap feel to them. When MB introduced bigbody W140 BENZ in 1992 - BMW was builidng a shitty competitor. Plus look at the people that drive BMWS - (and don't tell me about their desire to drive a sporting automobile) - you got stuck-up bitches in 3 series, **** in the convertibles, and generally arrogant people driving BMW's. Plus, they will never have the flash of a Mercedes.<p>BMW (blow my weanie) people - get the fuck off this board and shove that roundel up your ass. <p>BOTTOMLINE -> Mercedes is in a different league than BMW, espcially AMG Mercedes compared to M BMW's.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah, and how did the CLK-GTRs do in their last race? Oh yeah they DIDNT FINISH, and 2 CRASHED ou

: Hey <p>B-car and Babylon - what the hell are you thinking - now where in your pathetic minds do get the idea that M BMW's are just the most special, fastest, best-handling cars available. The average driver can't get the M5 to get to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds w/o abusing the clutch - while the E55 AMG will beat him off the line. Don't say Mercedes can't win on the track either - I dont' see BMW with a CLK-GTR competitor!<p>Listen, don't insult Mercedes Benz - the oldest car marque in the world. We don't want to hear your yuppy remarks. Furthermore, BMW's depreciate more than Mercedes and have an overall cheap feel to them. When MB introduced bigbody W140 BENZ in 1992 - BMW was builidng a shitty competitor. Plus look at the people that drive BMWS - (and don't tell me about their desire to drive a sporting automobile) - you got stuck-up bitches in 3 series, **** in the convertibles, and generally arrogant people driving BMW's. Plus, they will never have the flash of a Mercedes.<p>BMW (blow my weanie) people - get the fuck off this board and shove that roundel up your ass. <p>BOTTOMLINE -> Mercedes is in a different league than BMW, espcially AMG Mercedes compared to M BMW's.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bimmer.org-Go There and jerk yourselves off as you are getting really boring

Bimmer.org-Go There and jerk yourselves off as you are getting really boring

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Bimmer.org-Go There and jerk yourselves off as you are getting really boring

You're the best Larry.....<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
as the current owner of an M3 and having just purchased a new CLK55 i can tell you there is a lot of difference between the two cars. It is always hard to compare a V8 with a V6, but both cars are the flagships for their respective brands. Natually, if you are BMW supporter, you will favour the M3, and if you are a MB supporter, you will support the clk55. All i can say is that both a very good PERFORMANCE cars, and neither should be taken as some pathetic done up base model car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Me, me, me....<br> Just keep on bragging.<br> By the way, a V6???<br> Not BMW.<br> <br> Just keep on blowing your own horn, rich kid, if you are!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you cant accept someones opinion then why bother replying-i am just making a point. You can have your opinion, but either way, your still a wanker

1 - 20 of 20 Posts