Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new CLK 500 on order and I am wondering if I should the get command system or not. I currently have a CLK 320 and the Bose system was awful. I replaced the whole system. The new CLK's have the steering wheel controls. Is there a way to upgrade the system and keep the steering wheel controls. Can I leave the factory head unit and change the speakers and amplifier?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
COMAND is a great piece of work. It integrates everything..

I'm not sure if you can keep the steering wheel controls if you change the system. There was a previous thread about this.

·
Registered
2003 clk 320
29 Posts
hey i just got clk 320 w209 and i had the w208 before this one and let me tell you the o...

hey i just got clk 320 w209 and i had the w208 before this one and let me tell you the old sound system was much better then this one, the older one had more of a bass. the nice thing about the new clk is there are different choices, ambiance(3d sound), speach, or driver. but there is only a slight difference between ambiance and 3d. if you keep your stock head unit im pretty sure your steering wheel controls will still work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts