Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,,, im pretty much new to the benz world. i just wanted some opinion on the 2000 clk 430 before i went ahead and purchased it.
thanks

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
buy a bimmer instead. Better yet, a VW or Audi.

·
Registered
MirrorBlack CLK 430
18 Posts
Toyotas and Hondas are cool too , but you know what they say, "Once you try the CLACK (CLK), you won't go back." Dig it?[8D][;)]

·
Registered
///M
55 Posts
Buy it, the 430 engine is great. I like how the 430 comes with AMG trim already and just try to find one with AMG wheels so you dont have to buy those separate. Id get one with a warantee and if you're looking at black ones check the paint for swirl marks and other imperfections because if you're like me they WILL annoy you and cause you to spend your entire thanksgiving weekend polishing them out, not that i did that or anything [:p]

·
Registered
1999 CLK430 Coupe
317 Posts
if you want a 430, dont test drive the 55, you won't want the 430 anymore. I made that mistake a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
CLK 430 AMG
821 Posts
There nothing like a 430 dude, remember the song by pac "all eyes on me" it's kinkda like that!!!! with some chrome shoes, man you'll be the shitnit!!!! every
body turns their heads to check your ride out, check out some of the pics in the galleries w208 you got some smokin' rides/q

·
Registered
2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
1,288 Posts
Women love it. You will get attention, buy extended warranty, sell it when it expires, have a 2nd car....thats my plan

·
Registered
202 Posts
Formoque/snakoiler:
I must be one ugly dude, because I've had my CLK for about a year now and not one single chick has commented on it or even looked at me while driving it. It's super clean and shiney too, so it must be me. [V]

Ekoasteuro: Go for it!
If mine got stolen I'd buy another one just like it. That should tell you something...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts