Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to know where can I get the roof rack for my 1999 Clk 320 Mercedes Benz (W208) 2-dr Coupe. I know you Thule makes one but it is only avaliable in the U.K. I just need to know where can I get one in Los Angeles California area that will fit my car. I attached the images of what I think the components look like with there matching part numbers. Please help me out.

Thanks,
Luis

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Roof Rack for CLK

I also had problems finding a rack for my 1999 CLK. I ordered it from Discount Roof Racks, Roof Bars, Bike Racks For Cars, Vans & 4x4s UK in the UK. They were very responsive and it arrived within a week. You will not pay as much as shown on their website as you do not have to pay value added tax (VAT). It ended up costing less including shipping than the factory rack. The Thule rack mounts in the slots above the window the same as the factory rack. It works great.
Erik

·
Registered
24 Posts
Call the dealership. The mb roof racks are discontinued, but there are still about 15 available. $325 shipped from Germany. Took about a week. Just got mine today

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts