Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

CLK 320 FOG LIGHTS

1798 Views 8 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
G
MY CLKS RIGHT FOG LAMP KEEPS BURNING OUT. I HAVE REPLACED IT TWICE.I AM GOING BACK TO THE DEALER SOON TO CHANGE IT AGAIN. IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING? DID YOU TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM AND HOW?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
: MY CLKS RIGHT FOG LAMP KEEPS BURNING OUT. I HAVE REPLACED IT TWICE.I AM GOING BACK TO THE DEALER SOON TO CHANGE IT AGAIN. IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING? DID YOU TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM AND HOW?<p>How do you replace the bulbs in the fog lamps? I want to change them to a diffent color.<br>Any help would be appreciated.<p>Thanks,<br>J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It happens to my E430 too...(more)

Mine have burned out like three times. Do you turn your fog lights on while driving?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: It happens to my E430 too...(more)

YES I DROVE WITH THEM AT NIGHT ALL THE TIME. WILL BE GOING FOR SERVICE SOON I HOPE THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF FOR GOOD.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: GOOD LUCK T-BONE. LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS.

: <p>I TOO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS...I'VE HAVE CHANGE FOG LAMPS LIGHTBULB OVER FIVE TIMES.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.