Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
W204 & W211
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got climatronic installed by Steve.
Works great and he installed in 20min.
Thanks to Steve.
Will post pics later today.

·
Registered
My Benz: 04 S430
1,219 Posts
Is Steve in the States?
How did you guys figure out which of the two units work on your car? I want to change also, but I'm not sure how to go about it because according to Steve there as a possible two that may or may not fit. Is this still the case? I'll send steve an email also..Hope he's in the US somewhere I just happen to have a lot of time on my hands..

Thanks

·
Registered
W204 & W211
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My04230k - 2/8/2005 6:33 PM
Is Steve in the States?
How did you guys figure out which of the two units work on your car? I want to change also, but I'm not sure how to go about it because according to Steve there as a possible two that may or may not fit. Is this still the case? I'll send steve an email also..Hope he's in the US somewhere I just happen to have a lot of time on my hands..
Thanks
yes, he's in US.
well, we tried the first one and it worked!
yeah, it is still trial & error...

·
Registered
2004.5 C230 SS
55 Posts
My04230k - 2/8/2005 9:33 PM

Is Steve in the States?

Thanks
it may be dependent on the year of your car, mine is a 2004.5 but it seems more cars prior to 2004.5 have a better chance. at least that's what it seemed like to me when we tried them on my car [:(]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts