Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click Marketplace > MBNZ Shop, there's clear side markers for the CLK, any suggestions?

I'm planing to buy a set, but I'm not sure if the quality is good or not, do you think it's worth $120?<p>proxy4-external.alsv1.occa.home.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well it's still out of stock and we're still waiting for the final product...

The E-class lens, after 2 months of developing, came out pretty well. They're exact copies of the original, only that the lens is clear.<br> <br> No one makes these lenses so we had an injection moulding company make them because our members wanted them.<br> <br> Frank<br> www.MBNZ.org<br> <p>pool-138-89-110-252.mad.east.verizon.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evosport sells pre-painted lenses (in your color) for $85 a set.

The light shines through still when your blinker is on, but if you turn the light inwards, you no longer see it (that's what I'm doing).<p>ca-brea5b-23.stmnca.adelphia.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally think it's a waste of money to buy the pre-painted ones because my friend painted his..

Silver BMW 330ci's side reflectors silver himself and it looks really good, the paint is really close to the paint the car has, this is why I don't think I don't want to pay #85 for the pre-painted lenses.<p>proxy5-external.alsv1.occa.home.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts