Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
08' C-300 AWD SPORT
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I followed Youtube videos for resetting the Service A steps but cannot get it to work. I am at the trip screen but when I press the buttons as mentioned below I can't get into the screen: step 4,5,6 I can't get to service menu.

• Close all doors, windows, hood and trunk
  • Turn the ignition to the position 1 (If your vehicle has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button once without touching the brake pedal)
  • Press the system selection button (house icon located on the left of the steering wheel) repeatedly until the menu item TRIP is highlighted in the multi-function display. Within 5 seconds, press the OK button.
  • Press and hold the (ACCEPT CALL) button for a second
  • While holding the (ACCEPT CALL) button press and hold the OK button.
  • After several seconds the service menu should come up.
  • Scroll down and select the ASSYST PLUS
  • Turn the ignition to the ON position (position 2 or press the “Start” button once again) without starting the engine
  • Select FULL SERVICE
  • Scroll down to select CONFIRM SERV
  • Select appropriate OIL GRADE being used
  • Select YES and confirm it
  • Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.

·
Registered
08' C-300 AWD SPORT
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know what I am doing wrong but I have been following these steps and cant advance to the assyst plus screen. ANy advice. Thanks

·
Registered
08' C-300 AWD SPORT
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any advice I don't know what is going wrong I can never get the assyst plus screen. Are the steps missing something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For one thing... you're in the wrong forum... you have a w204 (according to your profile) and you're posting in the w205 forum. You may get an answer in the proper area.

·
Registered
2017 C300h estate.
60 Posts
I think you are holding the call button too long before you press the OK button.
Try pressing the OK button as soon as you have pressed the call button.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you can check youtube as well for instructions.. I had one video stating to hit Call and call-end and OK .. that worked for me.. (maybe call end wasn't needed.. but didn't hurt)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts