Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1980 230 coupe
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had all four now and i think it depends on the colour of your car,i think smoked one's look more classy, i love the chrome effect on my car and as they are only covers they can come off in seconds, no tools needed just pop the bonnet, i do have blue bulbs as well, looks good with colour of car, which is my favourate colour for these models
Anyway choice is yours you could even paint covers the same colour sa your car for extra effect but dont end up like the brown one and while im hear where i get some clear rear lights in UK????

Attachments

·
Registered
1980 230 coupe
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Puters! got disconected had to go to work, but im back hopefully with the ssmoked and the clear pictures. My Merc with the clear turn signals got stolen a while back, it was only 200e but it had everything cruise control the lot quite rare for 200e in UK, wish i knew where it was now

Attachments

·
Registered
1980 230 coupe
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the one your wright 2ltr carb, loved that car loads of fun paid peanuts for it and it was my first Merc after years of owning aircooled and the odd watercooled VW and Audi's...

·
Registered
1980 230 coupe
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont worry, your English is fantastic compared to my Sweedish. If you pay peanuts for something in the UK it means you payed little money for it.
Forget the VWs / Audi's good cars as they are its w123 Mercs now[:)]

·
Registered
1980 230 coupe
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will take more photo's tomorrow and put them on the forum if i get time to help explain how they work. Night driving is no problem with covers on and they are easy to remove, no tools needed.
I just need clear rear lights now, any offers.
Anybody know how to get the ecnomy guage to work?[?]

·
Registered
1980 230 coupe
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[8D]Took covers of today so you can see how it works, these covers are plastic so the tinting film dose'nt stick to them as well as glass, but my Merc is never garaged and used in all weathers. You dont have to use chrome tint you could use any coluor or paint. hope this is helpful[:D]

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts