Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody wanna trade? i just wanna smoke out my side markers. mine in pretty new condition as they havent been on for too long. any takers? :surrender:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bro i wish you woulda posted this 2 days erlier, i traded mine with hersch, but I dont think he is using them. He is putting them on his old bumper. Bro thanks again

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey Zeek I know that you are of little patience lol but why dont you just spray yours with some tint spray or paint them/get them painted black and pull the bulbs. Thats what I'm about to do to my clears. Will probably save you a lot of headache.

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you think painting would be the best way? I just dont wanna do a cheesy job and look like a civic pulling up lol (no offense to civic owners). Why dont you let me know how yours come out? And then you can tell me which paint to get since you and i both got the same color cars.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Haha I know what you mean. I used to be scared to do stuff for the same reason. If you take your time and prep correctly painting something that small is basically idiot proof. I will probably do mine by friday or saturday. If worst comes to worst pop them out and bring them to a body shop and have them do it for like 20 or 30 bucks.

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
true...maybe its time for me to take a trip to autozone lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts