Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok So I did not take enough pictures when I swapped the engine for my 300d. Where do I run the line off the back on the Intake. I'm thinking it went to the trans but I'm not sure. also what do you replace the old line with. Vina l tubing, rubber tubing or silicone tubing.

I have a haynes and the benz Cd but I just can't find a good pic or diagram of where that tube runs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.