Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
W203, W211, W212
156 Posts
Ebay also. Note there are two kinds - "crytal clear aka euro" lenses like your headlights and "reflector lenses" like your stock orange bumper lights. Your choice what look you want.

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,180 Posts
Mine did come with amber bulbs from procarparts -
make sure you use a towl to cover your bumper when you remove the lens as you have to push back a little hard, and pull out to remove the housing...

i bought the crystal clear ones and spray tinted them black

jake

·
Registered
W203, W211, W212
156 Posts
You only get an error meessage if you swap from incadescent to LED bulbs. The LED bulbs use less power, so the computer thinks the bulb is blown and gives you an error message.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
nope - no problems its easy - you just have to push back a little harder than you might think, and pry out the front corner...use a small flat and as wide as possible srew driver if you dont have the poly prys, and wrap it up in a towel or something...if you are uncomfortable cover the bumper / fender too...

im using a yellow 12v

no codes
jake

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
BF_JC230 - 5/12/2005 1:52 PM

Mine did come with amber bulbs from procarparts -
did yours come with the hole in the side---all the "crystal clear" ones i have been seeing (and the ones on preocarparts) seem to have a big hole in them...what is that? that doesnt seem like it would look professional or original

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Here is a picture....and to your point if i were to design the housing i would have done it different as well, but to engineer, tool, and manufacture this - the "hole" is the easiest...the reflector style hides this more if you dont like the look...

anyway here are picts of my front end...
jake

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts