Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just realized that my stock bumper light doesn't blink when I signal to turn. Is it like that all the light bulb is out? same thing on both sides. I was going to change to the clear light and this is when I found out.

btw, the car is cabrio 430/ yr 2000

Thanks.

·
Registered
w208
1,462 Posts
430convertible said:
Hi,

I've just realized that my stock bumper light doesn't blink when I signal to turn. Is it like that all the light bulb is out? same thing on both sides. I was going to change to the clear light and this is when I found out.

btw, the car is cabrio 430/ yr 2000

Thanks.
r u talking about the orange bumper lenses? they arent supposed to blink

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
97 Posts
Around where I live in Pensacola, Florida they dont really mess with ya. I highly doubt they would pull you over for that and then on top of that , give a huge ticket. It couldnt be much. I might be wrong though. I had them on my Lexus and plan to buy some for the CLK but I havent found any decent ones out there. I saw your link of the one on ebay and thought about it. I just dont want to take the chance on buying some junk for that much money. Defiently makes the car look better in my opinion.:thumbsup: Good Luck!

·
Registered
rdx - wrx - clk430
117 Posts
im gonna need one pretty soon, are these products good quality, whose got them on their cars?

·
Registered
2002 CLK430 Cabriolet
338 Posts
Clear Side Marker Lights on Bumper

I just replaced my orange side marker lights with the clear ones. I'm also using the chrome bulbs that glow amber. Pictures may not show it, but they look great. Next step will be the clear tail lights. See my before and after pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 CLS550 4Matic
350 Posts
Which lenses are these. I likes.
Where did you purchase?
Easy install or did you have to remove the bumper?
John

rlwatson said:
I just replaced my orange side marker lights with the clear ones. I'm also using the chrome bulbs that glow amber. Pictures may not show it, but they look great. Next step will be the clear tail lights. See my before and after pictures.

·
Registered
2002 CLK430 Cabriolet
338 Posts
unlukky said:
Which lenses are these. I likes.
Where did you purchase?
Easy install or did you have to remove the bumper?
John
I got them off ebay. Seller ID is fishcake321. The price include orange bulbs and the chrome bulbs. It was very easy to install. The lens just pops out and the new ones just pop right in. I used a butter knife wrapped in a soft cloth to pop it out. Just pop the lens out at the rear side of the lens while pushing forward.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts