Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The new CLC-Class is fully based on the current W203 C-Class Sports Coupe but with the W204's front end and other modifications or upgrades. I'd say that this is the right place to post.

Hopefully, the next model will be a complete redesign. There's so much hate out there for this car. :-( On a side note, the Cadillac CTS Coupe Concept (2008 NAIAS Detroit) has the same basic styling and I wonder how that car will be received if it does go into production.

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Still way too ugly for US market. Maybe a few years down the road...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a TON of buzz around the CTS Coupe - and seeing it in person - it is a beautiful, modern, mean and sophisticated machine...it was a great looking car. I would bet the farm GM is giving it the green light to go for some of the coupe pie...
Jake

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
There was a TON of buzz around the CTS Coupe - and seeing it in person - it is a beautiful, modern, mean and sophisticated machine...it was a great looking car. I would bet the farm GM is giving it the green light to go for some of the coupe pie...
Jake
Wow that is sick!! I'm a fan of the sedan as well. They did a great job with the 2008 update. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yea it's been posted on here already...it's still as ugly as the last C- Class coupe MB put out a few years ago. You think they would have learned their lesson and done away with the hatchback design...or at least not make it look like somebody took a sedan and reversed into a brick wall at 90 mph.

The new CTS coupe...while it may have a similar design looks awesome. The lines flow...unlike the c class coupe who's lines abruptly end.

At least BMW, Audi, and now Cadillac have some sense to make a "regular" coupe

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Now that's a coupe (the CTS). :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts