Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a cl 65 amg i was wondering i wanna go wide body on the car know anyone that would do it? i am in LA los angeles beverly hills area!

i want to do engine upgrade to it to. i am debating on 3 tuners alot of people say kleeman SUCKS! renntech awesome and brabus! fantastic but brabus got nothing for 65 they say they are coming up with bigger turbos and such i spoke to brabus north america! so what you think? LET ME KNOW!1

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 E350 AMG Sport Package, P2
505 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/13/2005 6:54 PM

hey guys i have a cl 65 amg i was wondering i wanna go wide body on the car know anyone that would do it? i am in LA los angeles beverly hills area!

i want to do engine upgrade to it to. i am debating on 3 tuners alot of people say kleeman SUCKS! renntech awesome and brabus! fantastic but brabus got nothing for 65 they say they are coming up with bigger turbos and such i spoke to brabus north america! so what you think? LET ME KNOW!1
What bad things you heard about Kleemann. I thought they are as good as Renntech. I prefer Renntech because of the modification you can purchase seperatly like Intakes and ECU programming.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
couple of stuff blowing up! haha thats what my friends tell me anywyas.

renntech is better i guess coz the owner used to be in AMG so i guess thats good

but so far i think brabus is still the best of the best.!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts