Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
S600 Lorinser CL 65 AMG Delorean Ferrari Rolls Royce Audi S8 Corvette Porsche 928 Grand National.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am looking to sell my 02 CL55 AMG. I bought this car for my wife 3 years ago as a birthday gift to replace her 10 year old Mitsubishi Galant. It turned out to be our weekend toy as she did not wish to drive a car like this everyday to work. Oh well. Now, 3 years later with a new baby and another one on the way, the coupe is not going to work as a family car. We need an SUV. This is the only reason I want to sell it. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. The miles just turned 100k. Special order Tanzanite blue (looks purple under the light) with the Java cream leather interior. The body and paint are original and the interior still looks and smells new. I had the air/hydro system rebuilt at a cost of almost $3000. Common issue with these cars. The car has all four brand new tires with the 18" AMG wheels. I had the windows light tinted golden bronze. The car is a real looker and very powerful. There is nothing wrong with the car except the rear window has a crack from a chip. Asking $16500 or would consider a swap for a Mercedes SUV or a BMW X3/X5 of even value. Private owner, me. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you still have the blue CL55 for sale?

Hello,

Let me know if you still have the blue CL55 for sale.

Thank you,

Robert
931-510-0087
7:30 AM - 10:00 PM CST

Hello everyone. I am looking to sell my 02 CL55 AMG. I bought this car for my wife 3 years ago as a birthday gift to replace her 10 year old Mitsubishi Galant. It turned out to be our weekend toy as she did not wish to drive a car like this everyday to work. Oh well. Now, 3 years later with a new baby and another one on the way, the coupe is not going to work as a family car. We need an SUV. This is the only reason I want to sell it. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. The miles just turned 100k. Special order Tanzanite blue (looks purple under the light) with the Java cream leather interior. The body and paint are original and the interior still looks and smells new. I had the air/hydro system rebuilt at a cost of almost $3000. Common issue with these cars. The car has all four brand new tires with the 18" AMG wheels. I had the windows light tinted golden bronze. The car is a real looker and very powerful. There is nothing wrong with the car except the rear window has a crack from a chip. Asking $16500 or would consider a swap for a Mercedes SUV or a BMW X3/X5 of even value. Private owner, me. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts