Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would a CL500 grill fit on a C-sedan grill? i saw somewehre in the internet that it actually fit. plug and play kinda thing, in this case screw and see.[:)]

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
The CL grille does not fit, but someone is making a CL style grille for the C. Sorry, I...

The CL grille does not fit, but someone is making a CL style grille for the C. Sorry, I don't know who.

·
Registered
C230 Sport Sedan
4 Posts
CL Grille...

There is a modified CL Grille and the picture of my car that I’ve added shows a Grille that can be purchased from Performance Products for around $629 plus tax, shipping, paint and installation! www.performanceproducts.com Hope this helps you out and good luck! [8D]

Attachments

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
You can get those grille from FMM, check it out;-)

http://formymercedes.com/mb_results.asp?model=W203&class=c-class_w203&category=Front%20Grilles

I was thinking the same thing too, when my toy arrive.[:)][;)]

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
The one on FMM is the smaller star. This grill is the one w/the bigger star, looks more l...

The one on FMM is the smaller star. This grill is the one w/the bigger star, looks more like the CL grill. We are doing a group buy on it for 500 + shipping. If interested email me.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
thanks, enri007, I will need to to keep the original look for now;-)

before I can tell my wife that I need to change the grill. Thanks for the offer BTW[:)][8D][;)]

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i saw a similar grill on a c32 amg from another site. it realy looks nice....

i saw a similar grill on a c32 amg from another site. it realy looks nice.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the c230 sport sedan is a lot different from the N.A. c230 sport kompressor sedan. diffe...

the c230 sport sedan is a lot different from the N.A. c230 sport kompressor sedan. different rims and exhaust system. it looks better actually

1 - 9 of 9 Posts