Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 CL500
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My CL500 2001 with command system is acting crazy - the tape flap opens when you start the car and will do this 3 or 4 times when you drive away and beep each time - it will not accept a tape either - has anyone come across this or even better a fix for this? :)

Thanks

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,914 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My CL500 2001 with command system is acting crazy - the tape flap opens when you start the car and will do this 3 or 4 times when you drive away and beep each time - it will not accept a tape either - has anyone come across this or even better a fix for this? :)

Thanks
Hi man did you ever get round to fixing that? I have the same problem except my tape player was working fine then suddenly wouldn't eject and started showing 'no tape' message!! there is a tape cassette inside the player and the door shuts and opens fine. Its doing exactly what your stereo did except mine has a tape inside and yours doesnt. Mine also opens and closes the door on its own as soon as i start the car???? This has only happened since the cassette has been stuck. Please help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts