Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You see for some reason ALL THE v12s are not good with resale value i had a 2004 CL600 i sold it for 98k only i had 3500 miles on it!!! HOW SHITTIE is that!

my friend has the sl55 he sold his at 105k also 2004 and had 6800 miles on it!! how stupid is it i dont know?

SO I WILL NEVER BUY A 600 ever again!! it has to be AMG !!!!!!

Even BMW 760 is CRAP

Attachments

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why its simple.

sl600 is twin turbo v12? sl55 is v8 superhcarger 600 has 4 more cylinders and it has alot more comfort and lux and more class to the WORD V12!!! hehe

ferrari 575 VS 360 it speaks the 360 has a higher resale value then the 575!!!

i dunno but hey sl55 is a better car then the 600! trust me...

THE SL65 IS A SHIT LOUSIE CAR the front end is heavier they had to make the nose bigger coz its to small and therefore the front end is heavier then the back i think!

the cl on the other hand is a much better car weight everything is just nice for the car! it handles better then the bently GT

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
since your still showing your other cars, can u also show bank accounts and anything else u feel might want to show us to prove that you are "fortunate"?

Is it me, or is this guy getting more pathetic by the post?

·
Registered
C55, 745Li, Elgrand
98 Posts
Chucky300 - 3/21/2005 3:36 PM

since your still showing your other cars, can u also show bank accounts and anything else u feel might want to show us to prove that you are "fortunate"?

Is it me, or is this guy getting more pathetic by the post?
I think we should just leave this guy alone...he will soon ditch this bragging, or lying...

hey...by the way....blackcl65...why dun you get a SLR then, if you really worry about the resale value that much. That car is a collectable, so u dun hv to worry about the resale value anymore

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
:) monets are also good investments. perhaps mom and dad can pick u up one of those on their way back from the maybach purchase. :)

oy, i know i shouldnt make fun, but when all this ammo is brought to our dinner table.... its hard to resist. :) its all in good fun.

·
Registered
2005 SL65 AMG
60 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/20/2005 10:30 PM

i dunno not in the SL but hey i might get an sl55 hehe i need a fun car to drive cl65 is to crazie!

....AGAIN....VALET PARKING LOT.....Stop messing with your customer's car.

.................this reminds me of the valet parking guy that messed up Missy Elliott's Lamobrghini.

.......all of those nice cars in an underground or common parking? what the hell?

·
Registered
C55, 745Li, Elgrand
98 Posts
Hey VIPER65, don't need to mind what this guy is saying man. If he is telling the truth, then we should just be happy for him, altough I totally don't agree with him going around the whole forum bragging about it. If he is lying, which i think he is, then we know he is just a liar. You can see all his post, he capitalize his title, he just want to get people's attention to go into in post to see. And yesterday when I went over to see forum of the C55, he had posts there also. There he said he own a car renting business, but here he is saying he's going to pepperdine in Spring. We know how much truth he is talking about.

Let's just get back to our normal day enjoying talking about Benz, insteading of getting ourselves frustrated over this guy.

I hope you are enjoying your SL65...[:)]

·
Registered
1993 sc400,1998sl500,1999cl500,2002 clk 55 AMG Cabriolet 2004 Cl600 Carlsson
79 Posts
I love these forums.Listen guys who buys a Mercedes brand new when they are built so well.Everyone knows cars aren't true investments.As far as value why would you expect a cl65,sl65, or even the 55 to hold any value.Your paying that price for invisibility.If you wanted to maintain value those cars shouldn't look like the standard cl500.Drive buy in a Bently which is 2ok less than the cl 65 everyone looks at the Bently.1 year later the Bently is worth 25k more and each year by about 5-10k.So pick a Bently or a used Mercedes and get some of the depreciation out without compromising a high performance luxury car.Think about it a guy buys a Infinte g35 for $45k wait 2-3 years and drive $140k cl600 for the same price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts